THERE ARE NO FURTHER SCHEDULED ELECTIONS UNTIL 2022.
- Spring Primary - Tuesday, February 15 (If Needed)
- Spring Election - Tuesday, April 5
- Fall Primary - Tuesday, August 9 (If Needed)
- General / Gubernatorial Election - Tuesday, November 8
apply for your 2022 calendar year absentee ballots
For more information:
- Voter Registration Page
- Check voter registration status
- Update voter registration information
- Find polling location
- Absentee Voting Information
west allis voter turnout statistics
Click here to view (PDF) the City's Voter Turnout Statistics from 2012 to current. You can see the date and type of election, registered voters, voters per election, percentages of turnouts, as well as how many people voted via absentee ballot.
which races are on each ballot?
- Spring Primary – nonpartisan primary held the third Tuesday in February to nominate candidates to be voted for at the spring election.
- Spring Election – election held the first Tuesday in April for Court of Appeals Judge, Circuit Court Judge, County Nonpartisan Offices, Municipal Offices, School District Offices, and referenda (if necessary), and in Presidential years, to express preference for the person to be the presidential candidate for each party.
- Partisan Primary – primary held the second Tuesday in August to nominate candidates to be voted for at the general election and referenda (if necessary).
- General Election – election held in even-numbered years on the Tuesday after the first Monday in November to elect the President and Vice President of the United States (in Presidential years), United States Senator, Representative in Congress, State Senator, Representative to the Assembly, District Attorney, County Partisan Offices, and referenda (if necessary).