Now's the time to prepare for the November Election. Request your absentee/vote by mail ballots early. They'll start to be mailed in mid-September so you have plenty of time to return them.
Voting this way means:
1. Your ballot will be on time, no matter what.
2. You'll reduce your risk and the risk to poll workers in transmitting the coronavirus.
3. You'll exercise your right to vote efficiently and safely!
Here's how to do it:
2. Complete your ballot, including getting a witness signature, per the enclosed instructions.
3. Mail it back, or drop it off in the secure, 24/7 drop box located on the exterior of City Hall.
It's safe, easy, and secure - request your ballot now!