Celebrate summer with Food Truck Fridays at the West Allis Farmers Market, 6501 W. National Ave. from 5 - 8 p.m.! Milwaukee’s best food trucks will gather at the Market for a fun, outdoor dining experience featuring appetizers, main dishes, desserts, craft beer from Ope! Brewing Co. and Perspective Brewing, family activities, and live music from local musicians. Admission is FREE!
Friday, June 16th will feature a Mini Market plus food from: Double B's BBQ, EZ Tiki, Firewise BBQ, Flip's Mini Donuts, Flour Girl & Flame, Freese's Candy Shoppe, Isa's Ice Cream, Las Virellas, Lumpia City, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Pete's Pops, Pina Mexican Eats, Roll MKE, Sweetly Baked, Taco Barrio, The Graze Outdoors, Twisted Plants, Liberty Heights Park Neighborhood Association, and Lola's Empanadas. Note - all food vendors are subject to change without notice.
Save the date for Food Truck Fridays all summer:
- Friday, June 16 plus a Mini Market and live music from Orlando Pena
- Friday, June 30 with live music from Roxie Beane
- Friday, July 14 with live music from Jay Matthes
- Friday, July 28 plus a Mini Market and live music from Sam Grady
- Friday, August 18 plus a Mini Market and live music from Leah Jee
- Friday, September 1 with music from Party Marty
- Friday, September 15 with music from Ricky Orta Jr.
- Friday, September 29 plus a Mini Market and live music from Scott Kirby