It’s more important than ever to get your flu shot for the 2021-22 flu season. Luckily, we’re making it easy!
As we continue to be challenged by the coronavirus, you can protect yourself and your loved ones from the flu. Making sure you avoid the flu this year will keep you out of doctor’s offices and emergency rooms, freeing up vital resources to continue to address the COVID-19 pandemic. We recommend all eligible individuals receive a flu vaccine. Protect yourself and your loved ones by getting the flu vaccine this year
FLU VACCINE CLINICS
West Allis Health Department will offer Community Flu Vaccine Clinics this October.
- Wednesday, Oct. 13 | 2 – 6 p.m. | West Allis Farmers Market (Drive-Thru Clinic), 6501 W. National Ave.
- Thursday, Oct. 14 | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. | West Milwaukee Community Center, 1345 S. 47th St.
- Tuesday, Oct. 19 | 3 – 7 p.m. | West Allis-West Milwaukee Recreation Center, 2450 S. 68th St.
- Friday, Oct. 29 | 1 – 3 p.m. | West Allis Senior Center, 7001 W. National Ave.
These clinics are drop-ins and no appointment is necessary. Open to all West Allis and West Milwaukee residents.
Only insurances accepted: Medicare, Medicare Advantage, and Forward Health.
All children 18 and under can receive the flu vaccine at no cost. Any insurance holder who has any other insurance coverage outside of the ones listed above will have to pay by cash or check.
These clinics are open to anyone over the age of three residing in West Allis or West Milwaukee. Please note:
- Regular Flu Shot Price = $30
- High Dose Price = $60
- Cash or Check Only
- Bring insurance cards: Will bill Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Forward Health only (No other insurance accepted)
- No appointments needed
- Please wear clothing that will allow your upper arm to be easily exposed to receive the vaccine
- Limited supply available of free vaccine for children 3 years - 18 years old
- To save time, download, complete, print, and bring with you this form:
Can't make it to a community flu clinic? You can schedule an appointment at the West Allis Health Department during normal clinic hours (Tuesday 1 - 4 p.m. & Wednesday 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.) Call 414-302-8600 to schedule.