Our Vision: City of West Allis 5 Year Strategic Plan
West Allis will become the preferred city for visitors, residents, and businesses.
The City of West Allis is a municipal organization operating under the constitution and statutes of the State of Wisconsin, and the ordinances, policies, and procedures of the City in order to:
- Provide cost effective municipal services consistent with the needs and desires of the citizens of the West Allis community (residences and businesses, as well as other community stakeholders);
- Provide for the health, safety, and welfare of the community;
- Provide a quality living and working environment, and
- Provide a positive, progressive, and creative approach to the budget, management and operations of the City.
What is the strategic plan used for?
- A road map for the City’s future and measure the progress made.
- Ensure resources are being allocated to the appropriate programs and services.
- Establish City budgeting priorities and develop and implement programs to effectuate progress toward future goals.
- Provide greater accountability.
- Create shared visions and innovations City wide.
2022-2026 Strategic plan goals
Focus Area 1 - Community
To have a community that is healthy, accessible, attractive, and open to all community members and visitors.
Focus Area 2 - Destination
To have a community that attracts business, engages in partnerships, and is considered a safe and attractive place to live, work, and visit.
Focus Area 3 - Finance
To have a City Government that is fiscally responsible and aligns organizational resources with the needs of the community.
Focus Area - 4 Infrastructure
To create a long-term approach to investing in, managing, and maintaining the City’s physical assets.
Focus Area 5 - Organizational Excellence
To have a City Government that makes investments in employees and is accountable and transparent in its practices.
Exceptional professional service for and by outstanding people; Responsive, efficient, dedicated and engaged workforce.
Innovations through creative and strategic management; Sustained improvement through goal oriented customer focused results.
Open and Transparent
Ethical, accessible and accountable government operations.
Revitalization through collaborations and partnerships with a focus on image, economic development, and growth.
Respectful, responsible, compassionate, and welcoming to all.
Is responsive to the community’s interests and needs; timely; dependable; consistent; answerable; effective in the use of resources; adheres to established policies and procedures as appropriate; able to justify decisions and actions.
Is goal oriented, creative in problem solving; exhibits initiative: sets and pursues high standards; motivated to succeed.
Demonstrates service to others; is customer focused; displays cultural competency and professionalism.
Is sincere, honest, trustworthy, and ethical; models values and embodies competencies.
Has and grows knowledge and skill in area of expertise; is competent and proficient in the use of available technology; develops cross functional skills.
Encourages and exemplifies teamwork, positive attitude, and emotional intelligence; is an effective communicator, tactful and diplomatic; mentors others; regularly gives and receives feedback.
Is strategic, innovative, skilled in change management and agile; challenges the status quo; explores and drives continuous improvement opportunities.