Communicable Diseases

All communicable diseases, such as hepatitis, measles, tuberculosis, and food or water borne illness must be reported to the Health Department. A Public Health Nurse will contact the individual, family and contacts and provide them with information and counseling about the disease. Public Health Nurses are available to answer questions that residents may have regarding a communicable disease. Some fact sheets on common conditions are available below.

Notifiable/reportable conditions line 414-302-8600.