Dog & Cat Licenses
ANIMAL FANCIER PERMIT
DOG PARK pass
For the year 2021, the dog park passes are $5 per day or $25 per calendar year for residents and $5 per day or $50 per calendar year for non-residents. Prices are per dog.
You must provide proof that your dog is neutered or spayed before you can purchase a dog park pass. Proof of current rabies vaccination is also required.
MyGovernmentOnline.. You’ll be required to create a username and password to purchase your dog or cat licenses online for 2021 and the future. It’s easy, fast, and secure, and your information will be saved so you can save time the next time you go online to renew your four-legged friends’ licenses. Plus, you can buy your 2021 West Allis Dog Park Passes at the same time, so you’ll be ready for all those tail-wagging good times in the coming year!Our new online portal is now available through
Purchase your pet license or dog park pass now or keep reading for a quick walk-through of how to purchase a license.
- Create an account with MyGovernmentOnline
- Enter your email, password, name, and phone number
- The phone number will be used to verify the account
- Log in to MyGovernmentOnline
- Hover over “Permits and Licensing” and click “Apply Online”
- Double check that "Country", "State", and "Jurisdiction" are correct. Click the drop down and choose “Pet License”
- Click “next”
- Click “Get Started on a New Application”
- Click the drop down and choose the required license. Then click “next”
- Type in your address and click “next”
- Fill out required Owner information
- Select the “Category,” “Type,” and “Calculation.” Click “add” then “next”
- Fill out the required pet information
- Attach any paperwork then click “next”
- Double check the fee is correct and click “Pay Now”
- Fill out the correct billing information then click “Pay Now”
PURCHASE PET LICENSE and dog park pass - in-person
Pet licenses and dog park passes are available for purchase in-person at the City Hall Customer Service Center from 11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.