The West Allis Housing Choice Voucher program assists low-income families, individuals, elderly, and persons with disabilities with rent assistance and is always looking for new landlords to participate in our program!
When you are the landlord of a Housing Choice Voucher program participant, you...
- Commit to providing safe, decent, sanitary housing to your tenant
- Are guaranteed monthly Housing Assistance Payments
- Are still in control of enforcing the terms of your lease
- Can be confident in knowing your rental unit is being properly maintained, as annual inspections are arranged between the Housing Authority and participant
- Can request annual reasonable rent increases
Learn how the Housing Choice Voucher Program Works!
Lease Up Process Flowchart
Initial Inspection Flowchart
Know the Facts About the Housing Choice Voucher Program
List your available rental units!
The West Allis Housing Authority keeps a listing of rentals readily available for our Housing Choice Voucher program participants.
If you are interested in listing your rental, click here! This link may also be used to remove your rental once it is no longer vacant.