2021 Flu Clinics
Open to all West Allis and West Milwaukee residents. Only insurances accepted: Medicare, Medicare Advantage and Forward Health. All children 18 and under can receive the flu vaccine at no cost. Any insurance holder who has any other insurance coverage outside of the ones listed above will have to pay by cash or check. Call 414-302-8600 for more information.
Adults 19+ without Medicare, Medicare Advantage or Forward Health will have to pay by cash or check at any West Allis Health Department Flu Clinic. If you have insurance but it is not listed, we recommend you research your options to see if you can find a provider that accepts your insurance (i.e. your doctor's office, Walgreens, CVS, etc.).
Regular Dose Flu Shot = $30
High Dose Flu Shot = $60
Flu Clinic Dates
All flu clinics are open to the public. No appointment necessary.
- Drive Thru Clinic @ West Allis Farmers Market
- October 13th, 2021 from 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Address: 6501 W. National Ave.
- West Milwaukee Community Center
- October 14, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Address: 1345 S 47th St.
- West Allis West Milwaukee Recreation Center(Superhero Training Day + Flu Vaccines)
- October 19, 2021 from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Address: 2450 S 68th St.
- West Allis Senior Center
- October 29, 2021 from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Address: 7001 W National Ave.
To schedule an appointment during normal clinic hours (Tuesday 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.) call 414-302-8600.
People at High Risk of Developing Flu-Related Complications
- Children younger than 5, but especially children younger than 2 years old
- Adults 65 years of age and older
- Pregnant Women
- People who have medical conditions including:
- Neurological and neuro-developmental conditions
- Chronic lung disease
- Heart disease
- Blood disorders
- Endocrine disorders
- Kidney disorders
- Liver disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Weakened immune system due to disease or medication
- People younger than 19 years of age who are receiving long-term aspirin therapy
- People who are obese