Create an environment where all people can achieve their best health and wellbeing.
Improve health and wellbeing of all through health education, disease prevention, and promotion of diversity, connection, and partnership.
Our five values guide us to achieve our vision and mission. These actions demonstrate our passion for improving the lives of those who live, learn, work, play, or worship in the West Allis and West Milwaukee community.
- Collaboration: Bring together community members and partners to foster innovative solutions and community connectedness.
- Accountability: Assure transparent leadership, advocacy, and quality in services.
- Respect: Foster a culture of dignity for all where everyone has a just and fair opportunity to live their best life.
- Education: Empower all people to take responsibility for their health and make informed health decisions.
- Equity: Work continuously to make information, activities, and our environment readily accessible and understandable for all.