The Finance Department develops, refines and encourages adherence to financial policies that promote and support the City’s sound fiscal health, safeguard the City’s assets and improve the City’s bond rating. The Finance Department manages payroll and grant and project accounting.
The Finance Department also:
- Coordinates accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Provides centralized Capital Project and TIF accounting
- Provides centralized grant accounting for the various grant programs that the City of West Allis administers through the special revenue fund
- Department of Development Housing Office grant programs
- Fire Department grant programs
- Health Department grant programs
- Police Department grant programs
2022 ADOPTED budget
The 2022 City of West Allis Recommended Budget was adopted by the Common Council on November 16, 2021.
2021 ADOPTED budget
The 2021 City of West Allis Recommended Budget was adopted by the Common Council on November 17, 2020.
2020 adopted Budget
The 2020 City of West Allis Budget was adopted by the Common Council on November 19, 2019.
2019 Adopted Budget
The 2019 City of West Allis Budget was adopted by the Common Council on November 20, 2018.