Agenda & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings
Agendas are available in the Legislative Information Center
Minutes are available following approval
Minutes are available in the Legislative Information Center
Agendas from 2017 and earlier
View all agendas
Minutes from 2017 and earlier
View all minutes
- Provides controlled flexibility in the application of the City's zoning ordinances by allowing variances.
- The Board shall consist of five members and two alternate members appointed by the Mayor.
Staff support is provided by Planning and Zoning.
- Once permit/use is denied, a letter/email will be sent to notify that you may appeal.
- Complete the online BOA Application.
- The fee(s) must be received before we can complete the next steps. You may drop off the fee between 11:30am-4:30pm or in the drop box, 24/7. Label the envelope Attn: BINS, Re: BOA Application Fee.
- Staff will generate the agenda and notice for publication.
- Confirmation will be sent via email with the agenda and Zoom link to appear at the meeting.
- After the meeting, a letter will be emailed, notifying you of the Board's decision.