NOVEMBER 3 GENERAL ELECTION
The 2020 General Election will be held Tuesday, Nov. 3. Polls will be open from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
- October 14, 2020 - The deadline to register to vote online (by 11:59 p.m.) or by mail (postmarked).
- October 30, 2020, at 5 p.m. - The deadline to register to vote at City Hall.
You can register at your polling place on Election Day (November 3, 2020).
ABSENTEE/VOTE BY MAIL AND IN-PERSON ABSENTEE DEADLINES
- Tuesday, Oct. 20 - Thursday, Oct. 29
- Drive-thru: 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- In-person: 11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Special hours: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 24
- In-person only. Drive-thru is unavailable.
- Friday, Oct. 30 at City Hall
- Drive-thru: 1:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- In-person: 11:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- October 29, 2020 at 5 p.m. - The deadline to request an absentee ballot by-mail for regular and overseas voters.
- October 30, 2020 at 5 p.m. - The deadline to request an absentee ballot by-mail for indefinitely confined voters and military voters (not on active duty).
Please request your absentee ballot as soon as possible by visiting myvote.wi.gov.